Your privacy is important to us.
This privacy statement describes the information we collect via the Physiomobility Health Group web site (www.physiomobility.com) and all affiliated web sites (including this site), on how we collect and use that information, and how we protect your privacy.
We collect the following information, ONLY if our Web site visitors volunteer it:
- When you complete online transactions, booking requests, job applications, or enter our online surveys or contests, we may collect personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and your Internet IP address.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail (such as subscribing to Newsletters, etc.), we collect your email address, your Internet IP address and your message, so that we may reply to you.
- We may collect selected session information on this website to provide enhanced services to our visitors.
- When you visit the Physiomobility Health Group web site, our web server automatically collects a small amount of information to help us manage and improve our web site. This information is aggregated, and is never used for individual tracking. It is only used to report our visitors' collective viewing habits and technical environment (e.g. browser type).
- The collection, use, disclosure and retention of information by Physiomobility Health Group comply with the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Collected information is used by authorized staff of Physiomobility Health Group only to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected. Other uses will be described in the transaction you are completing.
- We will not sell or trade any personally identifiable information that may be collected from our Web site, and will not disclose such information to third parties, except as authorized by law.
- When you send us electronic mail via our Web site, your message is stored as business correspondence, accessible only to authorized Physiomobility Health Group staff.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Physiomobility Health Group may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our Web site. Therefore, you should visit this page periodically to review the contents.
Links to other sites
Our Web site contains links to other Web sites. Please be aware that privacy policies vary from site to site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites to which our site may links.
Questions and Comments
Please forward any questions, comments or suggestions you may have to the following address: email@example.com.
The last revision date for these privacy statements: March 1, 2013.